Nothing is more critical to 128 Technology’s momentum than retaining and growing our world-class client portfolio. The Implementation team is tasked with ensuring they get the most out of our industry-leading solution. We are investing heavily in building out our Implementation model to help clients unlock the full potential our product delivers. They are available to ensure that new deployments, the experience, and adoption of 128 Technology are as frictionless as possible. Our customer networks include Enterprises, Service Providers, Government agencies.
- Design, implementation, testing and documentation of IP based networking solutions.
- Work closely with 128 Technology sales and program management teams to understand customer networking requirements, environments, and timelines.
- Work hand in hand with customers during all phases of the implementation.
- Work closely with 128 Technology engineering team to create and detail customer feature requests and product defects.
- Strong technical knowledge, technical writing, and communication skills required. Target customer networks include Enterprises, Service Providers, Government agencies.
- Train customers and pass over knowledge during the implementation phase to ensure customer independence
- Assist in development of any runbooks for the day to day operation of 128 Technology
- Work closely with the Technical Support Team to hand off implementations to Day 2 support
- Minimum 5 years of experience in networking.
- Strong technical knowledge of IP networking, Linux operating systems, and routing protocols, BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS.
- Working knowledge of virtual environments, VMware, KVM, and Openstack, and cloud based environments, AWS, AZURE, GCP.
- Working knowledge of OSS/BSS systems, API’s and DevOps tools such as NETCONF, REST, Ansible, SaltStack, chef, puppet.
- Ability to troubleshoot IP networks, knowledge of 3rd party analysis / debugging tools such as Wireshark.
- Working knowledge of IP network security and encryption mechanisms.
- Knowledge of IP networking with session oriented real time protocols for voice and video, such as SIP.
- Program management training and/or certifications such as PMP.
- Ability to develop applications using DevOps tools
- Government security clearance and past military experience.