128 Technology is looking for exceptional people to join our team and we have an immediate opening for a Sales Operations Specialist. The Sales Operations Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting the Field Sales team in all stages of the sales cycle while maintaining the integrity of 128 Technology’s data, policies, and procedures. The position, based in Burlington, MA, is highly essential to the sales activities and communication between 128 Technology prospective and current customers and partners.
- The role encompasses the quote to cash process – including but not limited to providing quotes, coordinating RFPs, contract management, sales enablement and support, business analytics, sales pipeline management and forecasting, maintaining account records, and problem solving
- Support the weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasting process through enforcing business rules, policies and data integrity of sales pipeline
- Support Global sales team with opportunity management
- Ensure data integrity and ongoing administration of the CRM tool
- Partner closely with Sales, Business Development, Finance and IT to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales productivity
- Provide analysis and insights using CRM data to key internal stakeholders
- Maintain existing sales reports in CRM and design new reports as needed
- Facilitate timely and accurate renewals of existing customer subscriptions
- Develop and maintain sales/sales operations policies and procedures
- Monitor customer license and subscription status
- Assist in contract management for sales and business development
- Oversee RFx (external request for business proposal) process from kickoff to submission, maintaining timelines and seeking internal collaboration
- Responsible for verifying orders received and executing the booking process promptly and accurately
- On-board and enable new sales team members, providing initial tools and process training
- Fulfillment of orders as required
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years’ experience supporting a Sales Organization
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience navigating CRM platform, preferably Salesforce.com
- Organizational skills and keen attention to detail a must
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to support end of quarter hours as needed (end of January, end of April, end of July, end of October)
- Experience working for a SaaS or Software licensing company
- Order management experience a plus
- Experience working with senior leadership a plus
- Sense of humor
- Excels under pressure
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
128 Technology makes software-based routers. We're a young company, but we have some very big customers. We're growing, so we have multiple openings in different teams. We're looking for both experienced people (5+ years) and recent graduates as well, or anything in-between.
We are a mixture of more and less experienced people, and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We have frequent debates about video games, movies, sports, east vs. west const, and best code editors/IDEs. Rarely has anyone been seriously injured or maimed in these debates.
We offer free beer (on tap!), a variety of coffee, tea, sodas, waters, snacks, catered lunches... and we have a gym to counteract all that. We also have an unlimited vacation policy, flexible work hours, and other fun benefits!
We also believe no one knows everything, and even people with decades of experience can be wrong or learn better ways of doing something. Technology changes - programming does too!