Our company culture represents an intermix between passion for technology, rock star output, and appreciation for a balanced, healthy lifestyle. Our Vision is to build and maintain a community that respects, values, and celebrates our individuality; fosters an inclusive and equitable experience for all; and empowers us to be our authentic selves each day.
Bluescape provides virtual workspaces for hybrid and remote teams to meet and interact with all of their mission critical content and data. We are located right in the heart of Silicon Valley, but are currently working from home. We're all entrepreneurs here no matter what role you are in, so if you want to work with smart, collaborative people; work on interesting projects; and contribute towards a cool and innovative product, then we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a new role at Bluescape and one that will be vital to the growth of the organization going forward as we become more focused on marketing to the federal space.
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining federal customers.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators, and content creators who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend and opportunities.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Take responsibility for the organization of any trade shows or exhibitions.
- Administer the federal website pages and conversion points.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- BA Required
- At least 3 years of campaign management
- 3-5 years working with the federal sector
- Familiarity with HubSpot preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce campaigns preferred
- SF Bay Area, LA, NY, or Dallas area a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Mental and Behavioral Health options
- Generous Time Off Allowance
- Volunteering Time Off
- Education Assistance Program
Bluescape is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Bluescape, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.