Cast & Crew is searching for a Process Manager within the Operations team to innovate and optimize our business processes. This role will be instrumental to evaluate existing processes, analyze implemented changes, and recommend adjustments to workflows, schedules, or other processes, as needed.
- Assess the overall department efficiency by assembling various business processes and studying ways to make improvements to one or many steps to increase productivity, reduce costs, improve time management, or make needed changes to other aspects of the process. Collaborate with various Operations teams to align the need and design for the processes.
- Write documents that explain changes and how to implement them. Once all data has been collected, write step-by-step instructions on how to change processes in a way that all those involved in the process can understand.
- Oversee the process improvement implementation process by working with managers, team members and other employees to ensure that the plan is clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently.
- Produce SOP for new processes and prepare training material. Plan training sessions and be involved in training staff in these changes as needed.
- Continue to monitor and assess various processes to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes. They will make changes to steps in each process as needed to adjust improvements to reflect better results in production, cost reduction and other targeted outcomes.
- Work with project management to define the schedule and ensure that all impacted area stay informed and included.
- Create metrics and internal controls (including risks/impediments) to track the optimization changes over the time.
- Assess with Quarterly Business Review reports and provide insights for the updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, project management, or in a related field required. Master's in business administration preferred. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with payroll, finance, high-tech applications strongly preferred
- MS Office + Teams proficiency including Project, Excel and Visio
- Experience managing multiple implementation projects concurrently
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills
- Superb recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possesses excellent communication skills - written, verbal, listening and presentation
- Possesses strong work ethic – timely completion of projects and deliverables, work with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent work quality – deliverables always address the specific task and are often thought-provoking and driving new thinking.
- Creative, resourceful, and innovative at tackling complex challenges and fluctuating priorities
- Flexibility, agility, and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to identify priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills to partner effectively with all levels of staff and management, vendors, contractor, and consultant resources
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Consistently uses tact and diplomacy
- Works effectively in a team environment (treats people with respect, respect and encourage diversity in the workplace, consistently demonstrate behavior supporting a harassment free environment)
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary - involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may occasionally require exerting up to 30 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.