Reporting to the Director, Sales Administration & Client Onboarding this role will control, manage, and assist in all areas involving new client and/or new project setups.
- Communicate with new and existing clients, gathering specifics related to their Productions.
- Enter new clients and/or existing clients’ and their project information into company system.
- Perform all follow-up and ensuring that information is communicated to all relevant departments.
- Assist with the administration of clients’ needs.
- Collect and record updates as necessary on new projects and communicate to other departments.
- Maintain constant communication with sales team to ensure successful client onboarding.
- Obtain and monitor the clients’ certificates of insurance (aka COI) for 3rd party liability.
- Maintain database of all client contracts (Personnel Services Agreement aka PSA.)
- Process client PSAs from inception to full execution.
- Maintain filing system (paper and online including shared database)
- Work with clients as needed.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and practices.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience in the entertainment industry is a plus.
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary - involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may occasionally require exerting up to 30 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.