The Residuals Analyst processes residuals payments for assigned shows and is the point of contact for the client through the entire residuals payment process. The Residuals Analyst is expected to be able to accurately review, administer, and analyze residual payments.
- Setting up residual products, which includes reviewing talent contracts, identifying the residuals. made-for-market, either inputting or uploading talent, and making adjustments to the talent such as adding buyouts to talent history or updating prior historical payments.
- Compile run and revenue/receipts information, distributor statements and distribution agreements to process residuals payments in accordance with Guild deadlines.
- Maintain working knowledge of union contract residuals provisions, fringes, regulations, deadlines, industry standards and requirements.
- Reviewing payee contracts, timecards, and either inputting or uploading residuals triggers.
- Creating residuals invoices, reviewing them, and sending them to clients as well as creating manual timecards when the situation requires it.
- Reissuing lost, stolen, and stale dated residuals checks.
- Maintaining client relationships by responding to questions and requests relating to residuals setups and payments in a timely manner.
- Keeping accurate records by following residuals recordkeeping procedures.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience in the entertainment industry highly preferred.
- Able to learn and use customized software programs.
- Has basic to intermediate PC skills including the use of Excel and Microsoft Word preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively toward a goal.
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with clients.
- Schedule must be flexible to accommodate workload and client needs.
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may require occasionally exerting up to 30 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.