Client Services Representative
The Client Services Representative will support Media Services’ digital products designed to streamline payroll, accounting and production activities. This position will support TiM (Time Is Money www.hellotim.com), which is a unique startup digitizing the onboarding process for production employees, and disrupting the way the Entertainment Industry thinks about and uses technology. We’ve built a culture of pushing boundaries, making change and taking on challenges that others have written off as “impossible.”
In that spirit, TiM Support is looking for a thoughtful, well-spoken, enthusiastic team player to assist with replying to client requests and managing support-related data. Candidates should be personable, curious, technically savvy, hard-working, and able to take direction. The ability to think critically on your toes and switch gears on a dime all while keeping a level head is a must.
This is a remote work position with set hours. Candidate must be comfortable joining and contributing to a team remotely. Remote work demands that team members be highly communicative, transparent, and be able to work independently.
We are a small team and this is a demanding job. If you like challenges, room for growth, respectfully asking “why” in an effort to drive innovation, working in a respect and communication centric environment, then we’d love for you to apply.
- Answer emails and phone calls relating to software questions or issues.
- Consistently communicate with supervisors and fellow team members about daily tasks, goals, achievements, and blockers.
- Work with production and payroll personnel over the phone or via email to resolve client requests.
- Maintain a calm, polite, and personal demeanor when communicating with clients as well as internal staff.
- Effectively and completely investigate and troubleshoot technical issues and/or human error.
- Identify and report potential bugs or other technical software issues.
- Understand the “whole picture” and consistently communicate with fellow TiM team members to ensure we are all in the know and set up for success.
- Assist Client Success Manager to maintain support-related systems and data and pull reports.
- Collaborate with the TiM team to create internal policies and procedures and improve the TiM Support system and TiM software as a whole.
- Come up with new ideas to will help the company, our clients and our team
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum education preferred: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1-5 years of accounting, payroll or production experience preferred, preferably in the Entertainment industry, either on-set or in the production office
- Comfortable with cloud-based file sharing systems (Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams).
- Photoshop skills a plus.
- Experience with Zendesk, HubSpot, and/or Asana a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills a must, with the ability to work independently, set priorities, manage time effectively, and manage multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Moderate to intermediate level skills with computers and business applications
- Working knowledge of online meeting tools (Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting)
- Comfort and skill working with all levels of the team
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary - involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may occasionally require exerting up to 30 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.