Product Sales Representative
As a Product Sales Representative at Cast & Crew, you will be a joining a growing team charged with enabling innovation and driving adoption of our growing suite of products in the entertainment industry. This is a strategic role within our Product Marketing & Strategy department, responsible for seeking new business opportunities, demoing our suite of products and developing relationships with our clients.
To be successful, you should have previous entertainment industry experience and ideally, a passion for new products and technology. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills to engage with prospective customers from initial outreach until the deal is closed. If you are motivated and results driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we would love to meet you!
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns, webinars and training sessions as sales opportunities
- Initiate prospecting and lead generation activities, research sales leads from industry-based lead services
- Create and manage sales pipeline
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions and perform demonstrations of products
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Executives
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent work experience
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, ability to think outside the box
- Experience in the entertainment industry is a plus
- Strong writing and communication skills highly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM preferred
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may require occasionally exerting up to 30 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.