The Product Support Analyst position will support Cast & Crew’s digital products designed to streamline payroll, accounting and production activities. The Product Support Analyst will assist customers issues or questions encountered while using the product. The Product Support Analyst is highly focused on delivering operational excellence, ensuring accurate results, and providing an exceptional customer experience. The Product Support Analyst role requires a high degree of comfort with technical product support, including detailed troubleshooting, strong written and verbal communication abilities and great customer service skills.
- Communicate to a diverse set of customers by delivering clear instructions
- Provide technical support to customers using Cast & Crew and CAPS digital solutions
- Modify configuration of Cast & Crew digital solutions per customer requests
- Build sustainable relationships with customers by providing timely and accurate support
- Manage support queue and log incoming customer/product support calls and emails, providing workable solutions
- Provide input to incorporate into user guides and training materials
- Communicates issues that are complex in nature, both verbally and in writing, through various mediums
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to add, change, or support customer workflows, business rules and other requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Minimum education preferred: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1-5 years of accounting, payroll or production experience preferred, preferably in the Entertainment industry
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and manage multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Moderate to intermediate level skills with computers and business applications
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of online meeting tools (Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting)
- Comfort and skill working with all levels of the team
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary - Exerts up to 30 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull. Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.