The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for data entry and setting up employees in our payroll system and is expected to demonstrate accurate keying functions in a timely manner. The Data Entry Clerk processes BG payrolls as well as Non- Union Crew payrolls and assists with other payrolls as needed. They are responsible for importing membership lists. They are also back-up for the Operations Coordinator and will answer phone calls, prepare ROE’s, re- issue copies of T4’s, and prepare courier packages as needed.
- Employee maintenance, deal memo setup, update address information, TD1’s, and agent information
- Process BG and non-union payrolls as well as other payrolls as needed
- Verify GST accounts against the CRA GST Registry
- Verify union member status by referencing updated union membership lists
- Check timecard verification reports as needed
- Maintain accurate and acceptable files on each client/show, in accordance with company policy
- Back-up as needed for answering calls, greeting clients and troubleshooting enquiries by researching in the payroll system
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of our onTime Product
- Proficient knowledge of HTG system and digital products
- Proficient knowledge and utilization of payroll database system. Should be familiar with applicable programs: invoice, batch, timecard editor; and reports: timecard verification, fringe, pencan, buyout and payroll history
- Performs other related duties and assignments as assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication ability
- Proficient, accurate and timely data entry skills
- Ability to work towards team and individual goals
- Knowledge in Provincial Employment Standards
- Must exhibit sense of urgency with regard to client servicing
- Flexibility to shift priorities as needed to service the team’s clients
- Self-motivated, must be able to work independently, goal oriented and people oriented
- Must have a minimum of 1-year data entry experience
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary - Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may occasionally require exerting up to 30 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.