The Product Solution Specialist (PSS) serves as a Cast & Crew Product and Services SME to extend the solution expertise of the team. As a strategic member of the team, PSS provide deep product knowledge and technical expertise along with a consultative approach to deliver compelling solutions to our customers. They execute strategies to engage and inform clients, act as the voice of the customer and deliver best in class solutions that drive digital product adoption and engagement.
To effectively carry out this role, successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to articulate Cast & Crew’s product and services capabilities to diverse audiences and determine client technical and business requirements to develop impactful solutions. Entertainment industry knowledge and experience is a must have for this position.
- Create and confidently deliver presentations and demos to internal and external stakeholders.
- Design proof-of-concepts, sandboxes and pilots to showcase product functionality and usability.
- Share best practices and known solutions with clients and become their go-to SME.
- Manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail.
- Quickly determine client technical and business requirements.
- Streamline complex processes and implement workflows designed to increase efficiency.
- Create internal technical design configuration and implementation documentation.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally to understand drivers and risks.
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a dynamic customer-focused role, ideally within the Entertainment industry
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills; someone who always thinks outside the box.
- Proven experience leading complex client conversations to uncover business and system requirements.
- Driven to learn new technology quickly and easily explain technological solutions to others.
- Foster teamwork by sharing knowledge to grow team members’ skillset.
- Genuine passion for making clients and others successful.
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary – Some positions may require exerting up to 30 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull. Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.