The Accounts Payable Coordinator processes payments and associated reporting to unions and guilds for Pension, Health & Welfare and other benefits and is the point of contact for union representatives. The Coordinator is expected to have a high level of knowledge of union rules regarding contributions and must have excellent communication and accounting system skills.
- Process weekly and monthly union contribution checks for multiple unions and guilds
- Request contributions refunds where necessary
- Perform regular reviews of a/p aging
- Provide quality service in assisting both internal and external customers with inquiries and researching issues
- Proficient knowledge and utilization of both the payroll database system and finance accounting system
- Maintain accurate files on all payments made in accordance with company policy and procedure
- Perform other related duties and assignments as needed
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Accounting or related department
- Excellent oral and written communication ability
- Ability to work towards team and individual goals
- Must exhibit sense of urgency with regard to client servicing
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- Flexibility to shift priorities as needed to service the team’s clients and needs
- Self-motivated, must be able to work independently, goal oriented
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary - involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may occasionally require exerting up to 30 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.