The Vice President of Infrastructure is responsible for the planning, strategy and overall management and administration of Cast & Crew IT operations and infrastructure functions including hardware platforms, network and data center operations, desktop computing, help desk support, service coordination, network security, enterprise systems architecture and application support, system integration, security access management, personal productivity tools, and disaster recovery. Provides strategic leadership in all matters relating to infrastructure while ensuring strong operational performance.
- Lead and direct the IT Operations and Infrastructure Services function including: cloud infrastructure, hardware platforms, network and data center operations, network security, personal productivity tools, service coordination, problem resolution, desktop computing, and access management and help desk support. Infrastructure includes networks (local and wide-area, voice and data, vendor connections), operations centers, distributed servers, desktop computing, technical support, and others.
- Be responsible for the overall leadership, administration, and strategy of the business application infrastructure in use throughout Cast & Crew.
- Be responsible for the ongoing evolution of the organization to focus on execution and quality, while at the same time, consistently and predictably delivering service through standard, repeatable processes.
- Partner with business divisions to determine the best technical solution and purchase, implement, and support that solution using a mix of third-party vendors, consultants, and contractors.
- Organize and motivate teams in multiple locations in multiple disciplines across C&C to deliver high-quality, high-availability services.
- Be responsible for end-to-end disaster recovery of all C&C IT systems including development, implementation and testing of disaster recovery plans.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of company business system architecture plans, assessing cost and feasibility of system requests and ensuring the plan supports both strategic and near-term needs.
- Integrate activities with business units and other technology departments to ensure the successful implementation and support for project efforts.
- Develop, manage and negotiate both vendor and business relevant service levels agreements and delivery to them.
- Direct the continued evolution of the organization with a focus on execution and quality, consistently and predictably delivering service through standard, repeatable processes.
- Manage service delivery levels through measuring, monitoring, and customer feedback.
- Understand business vision, mission, goals, strategic interests and priorities and knows how it works.
- Understand the current and future capabilities of Information Technology. Uses this knowledge to support the business in achieving its short and long-term goals.
- Constantly strives to ensure cost savings opportunities and efficiencies are being achieved.
- Meet regularly with business leaders to listen, understand, address key issues, and educate them about technology services, capabilities, and value. Seeks out information from customers and uses it for improvements in products and services.
- Knowledge of contemporary IT infrastructure as applied both in high volume business processing environments and in consumer-oriented businesses.
- Experience managing and implementing Cloud architectures in a DevOps/Agile methodology.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
- A proven ability to lead through leaders, motivating, inspiring, and supporting subordinate leaders and management to successfully achieve their divisional and departmental objectives.
- Demonstrated strength in strategic thinking, identifying key business issues and opportunities, creating business strategies and driving results across internal teams and/or external partners.
- Thorough knowledge of general principles of finance, budget, facility management and controls, ITIL, project management, systems development lifecycle, and IT Security.
- Demonstrated success in working closely with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders to develop, implement and operate systems that improve processes and support critical business strategies.
- Demonstrated leadership of multidiscipline, high performance work teams/groups and an established track record of managing technical staff through the project development life-cycle phases.
- Exceptional verbal and visual communication skills to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to a wide variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage team members to high performance standards and having the ability to attract, retain, and develop the highest quality talent.
- Experience leading IT infrastructure and operations in a critical high-volume environment preferred.
- The Vice President of Infrastructure would have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with a Masters preferred and ten years in management of technology organizations with at least five years of executive experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary - involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may occasionally require exerting up to 30 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.