Cast & Crew is searching for a Project Manager to oversee the scope, schedule, budget, and quality requirements for planning and implementation of approved projects for Operations departments. This role will be instrumental in the development of process improvements across the department.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives and predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Partner closely with all Operations leads and other business stakeholders to define and control project parameters
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Communicate project status/progress on a regular basis to business stakeholders and executive management. Immediately inform Manager of any negative change in status of project details
- Creates or assembles reports on project status and progress; maintain all project details in an accurate and clear fashion
- Monitors all dependencies, enablers, and integrations with other products/projects
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables. Ensure contractual obligations are met
- Executes project plan to ensure a high-quality, timely launch
- Ensure proper closure of individual projects including formal on-boarding of new services, training for business users and completion of required technical and user documentation
- Develop a working knowledge of relevant internal company business systems and processes
- Collaborate with Program office and coordinate overall schedule for company initiatives
- Actively participate as a team member including team meetings, on-time deliverables, planning activities, process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 3-5 years project management or equivalent experience
- Experience with payroll, finance, high-tech applications strongly preferred
- MS Office + Teams proficiency including Project and Visio
- Familiarity with PMIS platforms (e.g., Jira, SmartSheet, ServiceNow)
- Experience managing multiple implementation projects concurrently
- Experience in all the management areas listed in the Responsibilities section
- Experience leading teams is required
- Possesses excellent communication skills - written, verbal, listening and presentation
- Possesses strong work ethic – timely completion of projects and deliverables, work with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent work quality – deliverables always address the specific task and are often thought-provoking and driving new thinking.
- Creative, resourceful, and innovative at tackling complex challenges and fluctuating priorities
- Flexibility, agility, and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to identify priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills to partner effectively with all levels of staff and management, vendors, contractor, and consultant resources
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Consistently uses tact and diplomacy
- Works effectively in a team environment (treats people with respect, respect and encourage diversity in the workplace, consistently demonstrate behavior supporting a harassment free environment)
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary - involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may occasionally require exerting up to 30 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.