The Manager of Residuals is responsible for all residual’s obligations, including the management, analysis, interpretation, reporting and payment of all guild obligations (e.g. DGA, SAG-AFTRA, WGA, AFM, IATSE, etc.).
Responsibilities include managing the day-to-day operation of processing guild obligations and supporting guild inquiries. The position reports to the Vice President of Operations and works closely with the Cast & Crew Labor Relations and Legal Departments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Management and preparation of all guild reporting and payments
- Ability to interact collaboratively with Cast & Crew Clients
- Evaluate and advise clients concerning guild claims and potential liability relating to production issues and residuals/PH&W due acting, writing and directing talent.
- Partner with Labor Relations on analyses and recommendations for guild and talent negotiations
- Collaborate with IT on development, enhancement, testing of residuals and other support systems
- Analysis of distribution statements and talent/producer agreements.
- Process residual payments for clients
- Work with guild Financial Assurances departments regarding CAMA payments and the recovery of client deposits
- Residuals/Guild experience
- Expert knowledge of guild agreements
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Proven ability to supervise, train and develop staff
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues from multiple stakeholders
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (in Accounting or Finance a plus)
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including:
Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, Additional Life Insurance, etc.; paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match; other company perks and benefits.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/