Cast & Crew is looking for a solution-oriented, proactive and articulate communicator with knowledge of the entertainment production and product adoption space. Wondering if you’re a good fit? Ask yourself:
- Do you thrive in identifying business pain points and providing efficient solutions to new and existing clients?
- Are you an expert at providing deep knowledge, valuable and instructive guidance and subject matter expertise to product users?
- Can you work collaboratively with team members to better understand and react to product feedback, current market trends and the competitive market?
- Do you have experience working in entertainment, specifically production? Are you passionate about film and television?
- Would you enjoy gaining comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end production process and software used between studios and their productions, resulting in the development of client adoption case studies?
- Can you navigate through obstacles and precise requirements to meet specific adoption deadlines and targets, including client acquisition and retention?
- Do you use technology in your day-to-day to enhance efficiency, organization, communication and short- and long-term planning?
- Are you a natural leader, who also enjoys being a team player, and has the ability to positively persuade others as a key product advocate?
Did you answer yes to all of these questions? Yes? Great – please submit a cover letter with your resume that captures what excites you about this role and our company!
Here’s an inside look at your responsibilities:
- Actively drive adoption through the delivery of presentations and demos of new products, specifically focusing on the features and functionality
- Articulate the process and value-added benefits of products through a studio and/or production lens
- Understand and evaluate client pain points and link product benefits to specific needs, helping promote adoption and sales
- Assist clients with production adoption and set-up, bridge knowledge gaps and uncover value creation opportunities
- Advocate clients through the onboarding process and throughout launch to post-launch
- Positively and professionally represent our corporate brand through external communication and activities
- Maintain an ongoing rapport with account management to communicate both positive and negative insights impacting the overall client relationship and retention effort
- Present emerging product trends and competition to product development and management team members
- Work cross-departmentally to help execute digital go-to-market and lead generation campaigns
- Track metrics and concisely report sales, opportunities and product adoption to support overall business cases
- 3+ years of entertainment industry experience –
- Prior experience with production and/or payroll accounting products is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, while bringing different personalities together toward a common goal.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, sick time, 401K option, and more! For a full list of openings, please visit https://www.castandcrew.com/company/careers/ and click on the #JoinTheCrew link.
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/