We’re looking for an experienced Director, Digital Product Support that will manage and lead a growing team of support analysts. The team works cohesively with Product Sales and Implementation to ensure customer satisfaction and retention as a primary goal. You will work with the VP, Product Marketing to refine process and efficiency. You will be instrumental in leading a customer centric team that exemplifies a culture of team work and excellence.
Here’s an inside look at your responsibilities:
- Build and lead a support team (24x7)
- Define processes for tracking and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Create internal playbooks on on-boarding and training support staff
- Develop escalation workflows and drive customers to knowledge base for self-service
- Ensure that all cases, resolution times are tracked and reported to stakeholders
- Manage customer escalations and handle complex customer situations
- Collaborate across support, engineering, product and product adoption teams to remove blockers, address inefficiencies, and ensure timely resolution of escalated issues
- Own technical support documentation process (e.g. release notes)
- Own customer escalations around the clock
- Work with our customers and product managers to sleuth solutions for incoming issues
- Partner with Product Adoption with expert training and customer on-boarding sessions
- Work within a team environment to generate creative solutions
- Identify common issues, escalating them to product managers
- Expertly communicate and document solutions
… and a summary of what our ideal candidate brings to the table:
- 10+ years of experience in technical support, customer success or client services at SaaS companies.
- Superb critical thinking, analytical and troubleshooting
- Enthusiasm for helping customers solve problems in real-time
- Ability to work independently
- Excels in an entrepreneurial environment that embraces new product and strategies
- Experience using Salesforce (preferred)
- Experience using Jira
- Experience in technical support at a cloud technology company
Ready to enable great content, too? Great – submit a cover letter with your resume that captures what excites you about this role and Cast & Crew
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, sick time, 401K option, and more! For a full list of openings, please visit https://www.castandcrew.com/company/careers/ and click on the #JointheCrew link.
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/