Lume is a 5-year-old fast growing ecommerce deodorant and personal care brand that’s transforming the way that humans do hygiene. We joined forces with Harry’s, another disruptive brand with great people and infrastructure, to accelerate our growth. We are a team of self-starters that roll up our sleeves and get it done. Our style is collaborative and very fast-paced so an adaptive personality is a must.
We recently entered Target stores nationwide and launched a men’s brand called Mando.
Amazon & Ecommerce Lead
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
P&L ownership and day-to-day ecommerce operations
- Own the Amazon and retailer ecommerce P&L for Lume and our new men’s brand, Mando, in a hands-on capacity, as both a leader and an enterprising doer.
- Manage our agency partner supporting Amazon day-to-day operations
- Develop and execute the strategy to scale our Amazon and ecommerce businesses, including product selection and pricing recommendations, detail page optimizations and SEO, ads management, operational improvements, reviews management, customer experience, and deals/promotions.
- Develop long term sales forecasts, demand plans, and supporting roadmaps.
- Manage our ecommerce presence to ensure listings are SEO optimized and that we deliver a consistent experience for Lume and Mando shoppers everywhere
- Address and reduce the impact of unauthorized resellers and counterfeit sellers.
- Oversee paid advertising to support Amazon and other ecommerce lines of business; set efficiency targets, build budgets, determine what automation tools are needed, review reports to drive optimizations, direct our agency partner in managing campaigns.
- Clearly define reporting & analytics needs for Amazon, working with the Analytics team to generate monthly, weekly, and daily reports to uncover actionable insights across all aspects of the business: product sales trends, advertising, search rank, operations, etc.
Leadership, strategic thinking, and cross-functional work
- Lead the Lume and Mando relationship with Amazon, serving as the key senior point of contact for negotiations, strategic planning, and other engagements.
- Define and build the right internal Amazon and retailer ecommerce capabilities; hire and manage a team as needed to scale.
- Proactively avoid sales channel conflicts by working closely with XF peers to ensure the best possible outcomes for our customers and the overall business
- Operate as a project manager leading a matrixed organization of key stakeholders across the business including Retail, Web Product, Supply Chain/Operations, Distribution & Fulfillment, Product Development, Finance, Customer Service, Legal, and Marketing to prioritize key projects and programs needed to grow.
This might describe you
- 6+ years of experience launching and selling products on Amazon with increasing levels of responsibility over time; other retailer ecommerce experience is a plus.
- P&L ownership and brand management experience—you’ve been fully responsible for the growth, profitability, and operational execution of a brand on Amazon.
- Expert-level familiarity with Amazon, including: Seller Central, FBA, AMS, Consumer Reviews, Enhanced Content, SEO, and how to leverage dedicated Amazon teams.
- Ability to see the big picture and develop a long-term strategy, but also someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and get things done themself.
- Highly data-driven in your approach to solving problems; you know Amazon & DTC metrics inside and out and constantly keep a pulse on performance at all levels.
- Proven track record of success working autonomously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high-level of communication with those around you.
- Humble in your approach in spite of expertise—you openly acknowledge what you do and don’t know, you are constantly eager to learn from those around you, and you're open to the possibility that someone else’s idea might be better than your own.
- Low ego team player who cares about what’s best for the business and team ahead of what’s best for themself.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry's is registered and able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized and able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
We can’t quantify all of the intangible things we think you’ll love about working at Harry’s, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart and humble team you’ll get to work with, and our supportive and inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits and our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $125,000-$140,000, but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidate’s location, skill level and experience.
Lume is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.