Lume is a 4-year-old fast growing eCommerce deodorant and personal care brand that’s transforming the way that humans do hygiene. We recently joined forces with Harry’s, another disruptive brand with great people and infrastructure, to accelerate our growth. We are a team of self-starters that roll up our sleeves and get it done. Our style is collaborative, and very fast-paced so an adaptive personality is a must.
Title: eCommerce Customer Service Representative, Social Channel
Remote position, must have access to a quiet location free from distractions for the entire scheduled shift
A company laptop will be provided, however, you’ll need access to reliable internet for the entire scheduled shift and a smartphone. Ability to participate in video conferences
Overview: We are seeking a Self-motivated, Clear Communicator, Solutions-oriented eCommerce Customer Service Representative for Social Channel, responding to and triaging incoming customer service helpdesk tickets and/or social media comments using relevant applications/systems (e.g. Gorgias, Agorapulse, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok) and applying appropriate customer service processes and procedures. Attending and actively participating in regular Customer Service Team meetings. Communicating daily with team members via Slack, email, etc.
- Understand the customer’s needs and execute the appropriate policies & procedures that best serve the companyand the customer
- Maintain a positive attitude with a customer-service orientation
- Thrive in an environment with high-performance standards
- Identify problems and be driven to find solutions
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Retain deep knowledge of Lume’s products and mission with the ability to communicate features & benefits and foster brand loyalty
- High school diploma or equivalent (some college preferred)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills with the ability to communicate patience & empathy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Proactive; strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask
- 3+ years of Customer Service experience
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with eCommerce helpdesks such as Gorgias or Zendesk
- Experience with 3rd party social media management platforms such as Agorapulse or Sprout Social
Lume is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.