Lume is a 4-year-old fast growing eCommerce deodorant and personal care brand that’s transforming the way that humans do hygiene. We recently joined forces with Harry’s, another disruptive brand with great people and infrastructure, to accelerate our growth. We are a team of self-starters that roll up our sleeves and get it done. Our style is collaborative, and very fast-paced so an adaptive personality is a must.
About the Role
We’re looking for an Offline Performance Marketing Manager to join our team and own all aspects of proving out and scaling new sources of customer acquisition, which may include: Podcast, Radio, Direct Mail, Influencer, and/or TV. You will own the strategy, creative development, execution, and optimization of marketing channels goaled on driving profitable new customer acquisition. In this role, you will report to the Head of Growth and work alongside a team of highly-motivated, collaborative growth marketers.
- Own all aspects of new customer acquisition driven through offline performance marketing channels, which may include: Podcast, Radio, Direct Mail, Influencer, TV, and/or others.
- Design and execute tests to prove out and scale new sources of customer acquisition.
- Consistently hit new customer growth, CPA, ROAS, and LTV targets.
- Collaborate with the creative team, web team, and external partners to develop effective ads, landing pages, and site experiences.
- Drive continuous improvement by turning insights into testable hypotheses, running experiments, mining data for optimization opportunities, and negotiating for attractive media rates and deals.
- Manage and get maximum leverage out of relationships with external partners.
- Compile industry research, competitive intel, information about new tools and opportunities, and produce recommendations for how to take advantage of these things.
This might describe you:
- 4+ years of performance marketing experience, preferably at a high-growth DTC brand.
- Experience owning all aspects of at least 1 of the following channels: Podcast, Radio, Direct Mail, Package Inserts, Influencers, Streaming Audio, TV; multiple and/or digital is a plus.
- Experience delivering against strict CPA, ROAS, LTV, and ROI targets.
- Familiarity with marketing efficiency metrics and measurement methodologies (i.e., last-click, pixel/tag-based, modeled, post-checkout survey results).
- A direct response marketer at heart; hungry to drive results with a rigorous test-and-learn mindset.
- Enterprising “doer,” with an ownership mentality and a bias towards action, constantly hustling and taking initiative to drive improvements yourself.
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to mine data for opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent.
- Structured thinker and communicator; ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations with supporting rationale.
- Humble and zero ego team player.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously.
Lume is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.