A pioneer in the FinTech world, 100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
The BitMEX trading platform represents the cornerstone of 100x. As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
The QA Automation Lead will be embedded in the newly formed APAC Product Engineering team, and will help ensure our client-facing web, mobile and API products meet the needs of our customers. He/She will further develop our automated testing strategy to bring confidence to our release processes, allowing us to deliver value to our customers faster and respond quicker to changes in the market.
- Create test plans, test cases, and establish the structure and rhythm of testing
- Technical leadership of the testing processes in product engineering
- Responsible for the Quality of all product releases
- Ensure documentation and full traceback of any issue
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to further build out/improve QA pipeline
- Writing requirements and assisting with test cases
- Release support, i.e. sign-offs, collating evidence
- Provide post-release support, monitoring and alerting of system errors.
- Experience with E2E automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress or TestCafe or similar
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- Experience in helping companies move from manual to automated testing
- Experience in implementing shift-left testing approaches