A pioneer in the FinTech world, 100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
The BitMEX trading platform represents the cornerstone of 100x. As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
As a member of the Risk Management team you will be responsible for maintaining trading activities of the desk and developing new trading strategies to efficiently provide liquidity on the BitMEX trading platform and managing the Company’s funds.
We are seeking highly motivated and open minded traders to support the day-to-day operation of our risk management platform and develop new features by working with key stakeholders as all levels of the organisation - translating business requirements into solutions.
- Continuously risk managing firm’s cryptocurrency assets
- Ensuring that risk management systems are operational 24/7
- Developing and improving crypto trading algos
- Analysing existing strategies’ performance
- Working closely with the technology desk on improving trading and risk management tools
- 3+ years of experience in trading at a financial institution
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative background
- Ability to think outside the box and adapt to new market environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and be a confident communicator
- Interest in the cryptocurrency industry
- An entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to work well under pressure and a strong sense of personal accountability and ownership
- Knowledge of the crypto trading space
- Experience in algo trading and/or market making
- Basic programming skills