A pioneer in the FinTech world, 100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
The BitMEX trading platform represents the cornerstone of 100x. As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
To support the growth and vision of the Revenue Department, we’re seeking a highly capable Program Manager to work closely with our Commercial Director. The Program Manager will have a direct impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing a portfolio of projects, and communicating objectives between teams. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a program management role within fintech or financial services industries.
- Support the Commercial Director in developing and executing strategic initiatives for the Revenue Department
- Manage and drive projects within the department, including exploring automated solutions where necessary
- Collaborate with members from different parts of the organization to help determine and prioritize strategies relevant to the department
- Establish strong relationships with various teams to increase efficiency and responsiveness to deliver on existing projects under tight deadlines
- Assist in managing operational aspects of the department and helping to manage competing priorities
- Prepare business plans, ensure important priorities are on track by working closely and following up with different functional teams, and assist with the preparation and dissemination of department-wide communication
- Prepare presentations and create management reporting for the Commercial Director to present to the board
- Planning, coordinating and keeping contents of meetings focused
- 7+ years in a program or project management role
- Strong project management and reporting skills
- Proven experience working across different parts of the organisation
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Excellent problem-solving skills and highly resourceful
- Degree in Business Administration or a similar discipline