A pioneer in the FinTech world, 100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
The BitMEX trading platform represents the cornerstone of 100x. As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
We are looking for an outstanding Recruiter based in Singapore to help drive the ongoing expansion of our fast growing and highly successful global Fintech organization. This role will be key in supporting our ambitious recruiting initiatives which play an essential part in supporting the commercial objectives of our business.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to shape and deliver the end to end recruitment experience for our market leading firm. Working closely with our hiring managers you will formulate and implement strategies to source and attract the very best talent. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be quick to build relationships to create a first class candidate experience and feel passionate about recruiting great people.
This is a hands-on, dynamic position that will enable a driven, talented Recruiter to make a real and immediate impact.
This role will be key in supporting our ambitious recruiting initiatives in Asia, which play an essential part in supporting the commercial objectives of our business. Work closely with our hiring managers to formulate and implement strategies to source and attract the very best talent. Build confidence in our in-house recruiting function as the first point of contact to fulfill hiring needs.
- Manage the recruitment process for multiple and complex searches by creating innovative sourcing strategies
- Work in partnership with hiring managers to ensure an efficient and smooth selection process
- Proactively source top talent by utilising various recruitment methodologies and channels
- Quickly gain market knowledge to find creative ways to source exceptional talent
- Develop a network and pipeline of qualified candidates across multiple disciplines
- Provide a high level of client service to the business as well as ensuring positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Maintain good relationships with vendors to help market and source for niche and urgent openings and obtain useful market intelligence and insight from them
- Maintain accuracy and structure in the documentation related to all recruitment processes by utilising our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Continuously review recruiting data to track and measure effectiveness
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with stakeholders to build confidence in the internal recruiting function
- Raise awareness and enhance our external brand by creatively marketing our openings and engaging potential talent
- 4 years of technical recruitment experience, 2 of which at a reputable agency covering APAC markets
- Minimum 1 year of in-house talent acquisition experience
- Experience recruiting for top-tier international fintech/ tech firms or financial institutions
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Client-servicing experience, commercial mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic and determined with a positive go-getter approach
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity; able to self-manage and develop new strategies and processes
- Working knowledge of HR and ATS systems (e.g. Greenhouse, Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast paced, non-prescriptive environment
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent