COMPANY AND ROLE
At 0x, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the cutting edge of internet and economic advancement.
We're a highly technical, globally distributed team with headquarters in San Francisco. 0x, at its core, is a tool that enables developers to build new products powered by a common layer of exchange. Our developer ecosystem underpins our success, and serving as the Product Manager on our Developer Experience team will directly enable businesses built on 0x to get the most out of the protocol, as well as allow new projects to develop on our tech.
In joining us, you'll be responsible for finding new opportunities for the company, working with the core team to seize those opportunities, building and prioritizing a product roadmap to solve associated problems, and executing on associated tasks. You'll have full ownership over your projects, and you'll work closely with engineering, marketing, ecosystem development, and leadership to be sure we're aligned on overarching organizational goals.
WHO YOU ARE
You're a passionate, creative, and logical human, able to decompose ambiguous problems into digestible pieces, prioritize solving them, and delegate tasks appropriately. You're adept at analyzing tradeoffs between different solutions and ideas, you aim to make the most of the resources at your disposal, and you're scrappy enough to pull together more resources when necessary. You're capable of (and enjoy) inspiring and mobilizing the teams you work with towards ambitious goals.
We operate in a nascent, rapidly evolving industry. The projects you'll end up PMing sometimes demand knowledge of early, niche, and/or experimental tech, and in many cases, demand that we create such tech ourselves.
- Work with Engineering, Marketing, Ecosystem Development, and Relayer Success to develop and ship new products and services that make it easier for developers to use 0x
- Research and understand market competition and developer needs, prioritize with your team, and develop into short-, medium-, and long-term product roadmaps that address these problems or opportunities
- Evaluate tradeoffs between different decision and clearly communicate these decisions to a range of different audiences
- Use data to understand how people use 0x, crypto protocols and other markets more broadly. Craft metrics that accurately reflect your organization's goals and work to influence them with the team
- Clearly communicate your team's priorities and product roadmap across the company, and drive consensus around any conflicts
- Be a public face for 0x when meeting with other teams, speaking at events, and/or writing external-facing materials
- Technical or software engineering background with at least 2 years of Product Management or Developer Evangelism / Relations experience
- Experience working on developer platforms or developer APIs
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- A love for and strong understanding of the developer community
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the 0x mission
- Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and focus on long-term impact
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge about 0x and other blockchain technologies
- Additional cryptocurrency-based compensation
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision)
- Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and transportation reimbursement
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Great office conveniently located in Soma
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it — three weeks/year minimum)
0x is dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its team and workforce, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. 0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. 0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.