Thumbtack is looking to build an amazing mobile experience for hundreds of thousands of users. Both sides of the Thumbtack marketplace (service providers and their clients) will benefit massively from enhanced mobile experiences. Imagine what you might do if you could run your business from your iPhone? If you could hire a service provider at any time day or night with just a few taps? The sky's the limit.
The frontend team at Thumbtack invests heavily in responsive web design and fast, elegant mobile experiences. We've seen this investment pay off incredibly. However, we think we can do better with a fully native experience. We’ve just started by releasing the Thumbtack app for consumers: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/thumbtack/id852703300. There’s a lot more to come and we want you to be part of it.
We're looking for someone with a history of building amazing iOS applications. You'll be working with great engineering and design teams who will be eager to assist you in making something really exceptional.
You can learn more about some of the projects we've worked on over at our tech blog: thumbtack.com/engineering
- Excellent iOS/Objective-C engineer who is comfortable building beautiful iOS experiences
- Have released apps on the App Store (We're looking for someone who's done this before!)
- Excited by the potential of mobile technology to transform the lives of small businesses around the country
- An eye for joyful design and user experience
- Great communicator; we find that people who are good writers tend to be great thinkers and great coders
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please visit www.thumbtack.com/jobs to return back to our careers page.