You are an exceptional back-end developer and you see the world in code. You are of the belief that quality is better than quantity and you can stand proudly behind your work. You are a true multi-linguist (see Bonus Points under “Qualifications”) and you are excited by the challenge of helping build a global product development company.
As our Back-End Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to all aspects of building and maintaining the Wink Technology Platform as we scale the business out to meet increased product demand and greater product development participation.
- Performance tuning and testing to ensure your code is deployed properly
- Contributing your valuable skills to a movement that is very, very big
- Back-end web application development (database, business logic, API) for new website and mobile features
- Back-end system development (shopping cart, order fulfillment, accounting, etc.)
- Performance and scalability of our platform
- Financial reporting
- Customer service tools
- Operational support
- 3-4 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or python/django
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Bonus Points
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS)
- Deployment Management (Heroku)
- Issue Tracking (Jira)
- NoSQL Databases (Mongo)
- Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- RESTful web service API development and documentation
- Database Schema Design and Indexing
- Startup Experience
- Experience working on one or more highly-trafficked websites
- Experience in agile, iterative development
- You have stellar interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedicated and have a strong attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills to drive projects to completion
- Action-oriented, diligent, and flexible
- Passion for what we are building at Wink
- Check us out at www.winkapp.com. Spend some time on our site and download the Wink app to understand what we do.
- Submit your resume and work samples to us.