About Pure Storage:
We are an exciting high tech enterprise data storage start-up headquartered in Mountain View, California. Our management team consists of experienced and successful entrepreneurs with a track record of bringing innovative technology into the mainstream. We have a passion for using technology to build category-breakers and for having a good time along the way. Our investors are some of the hottest VCs in Silicon Valley, including Greylock, Sutter Hill, Redpoint, as well as global firms such as London’s Index Ventures. With ample funding and a solid track record of timely product shipments, we’re spearheading the industry-wide drive to displace the ~$20B disk-based enterprise storage market with solid-state technology. Our laser-like focus on the massive disruption that this transition is already causing in data centers around the world makes us the right team with the right technology at the right time.
We're looking for smart, technically savvy people with a curious mindset to play the role of a Tools/Development Test Engineer to help us build a better product and process.
- Ability and desire to learn new technical information quickly along with the ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken form.
- Solid hands on experience with multiple open systems: Linux, Solaris, Windows, VMware
- Demonstrable skill in designing, developing, and troubleshooting scripts (Python or Perl, Shell, Make)
- Demonstrable skill in designing, developing, and troubleshooting tools in C++ or C
- Strong desire to automate tests and other repetitive processes
- Strong desire to improve your skills and grow your responsibility while growing the company
- Ability to work with limited direction
- Rigorous and detail-oriented, but also creative
- Able to successfully work in a rapid development environment.
- 0-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Prior DevTest Engineering experience
- Experience with Hudson, QuickBuild, Cruise Control or similar framework for continuous build process.
- Familiarity with SCM and Build tools, such as Subversion, CVS, or similar
- Prior experience as an IT administrator, ideally with an emphasis on a flavor of Unix
- Prior support experience at storage related company.
- Ability to juggle, play chess, hang-glide, or similar talents.