Engineering Change Analyst (Document Control)
Pure Storage is a fast growing, pre-IPO company in the heart of Silicon Valley whose world-class engineers are disrupting a $15 billion (and growing) market for enterprise storage. With over $470 million in funding from some of the hottest VCs, our record revenue growth and big margins have landed us a valuation of well over $3 billion. We are seeking enthusiastic employees to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We say - Replace your existing storage disk arrays with ours - it's 10x faster, requires almost no configuration and costs the same. Too good to be true? The secret sauce - We are writing software from the ground up around flash memory's strengths and weaknesses.
Pure Storage is seeking a full time Engineering Change Analyst to work in our NPI Operations team; partnering with Product Management, Engineering and Sales Operations.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the BOM within PDM tool (Arena), ERP (NetSuite) and CRM (SFDC) price list.
- Receive new part number requests and manage creation within PDM.
- Create, execute, and manage engineering changes, manufacturing changes, deviations, and quality requests, maintaining a high standard of process and data integrity
- Govern and control change orders and related documentation to meet customer and internal quality standards
- Develop, document, enforce, and measure existing and next generation PLM processes
- Support both new product introduction and sustaining activities including escalations and critical quarter end activities
- Administer, test, and drive improvements to PDM and ERP systems
- Multi-task multiple projects and participate in cross-functional teams
- Hold weekly CCB meetings to review pending ECO/MCO/Deviation efforts.
Qualifications for this role are:
- 6+ years as an EC Analyst or Document Control or Configuration Analyst professional
- Experience working in the data storage (preferred) or high tech industry
- Experience working at a large OEM and EMS corporation is a plus
- Experience working with Arena PDM & Netsuite ERP systems are a plus
- Detail oriented, analytical, process savvy, and customer focused yet flexible and adaptable to business needs
- New Product Introduction and Product Life Cycle Management process knowledge
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment with minimal direction
- Experience working cross-functionally in teams
- High level of teamwork and collaboration skillsAbility to operate in a fast paced changing business environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly. Ability to switch from complex to routinetasks when required.
- Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
- Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional - Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution. Have a positive can-do approach to work.
- Self-Starter – Ability to ramp quickly with little guidance and operate independently to achieve goals.
- Success/Results Oriented– Ability to thrive in the face of adversity, drive to overcome all obstacles to reach goals.
- Business Relationships – Orientation to leverage all relationships (internally and externally)
- Problem Solving – Ability to understand a situation and to identify the best route to satisfy all concerned parties