We're an early stage hardware and software startup in Manhattan. Our grand vision is to bring preventative healthcare to the masses. The first step will be to build a wearable device that will make you and everyone else better understand, and improve, their general health and wellbeing.
We have an audacious vision and continue to put together an amazing team (< 30 now), who want to work on something with meaning and real impact for a lot of people. Now we are beginning to build. This means that by joining now you will have a significant impact on how we construct both the user experience and the architecture of the software, and the very fabric of the company.
We are not your typical startup as we are very very well-funded, privately. We have a beautiful office on 25th and 7th, a generous vacation policy and an amazing healthcare plan.
Who Are We Looking For
- thrive in an environment where there are more questions than answers
- thrive in a mostly flat organization with cross-functional teams
- be a self-starter and fully self-organizing
- own a challenge and take it from its vaguely defined start to its solid finished state
- have 5+ of solid experience, preferably in a startup
Current Job Openings at Project Florida