At Mixpanel, we have created a highly collaborative work environment where innovative ideas rapidly transform into products and powerful customer experiences. To help scale our recruiting activities, we’re now hiring for a multi-talented recruiting coordinator to join our team.
What you will do
- Schedule a high volume of interviews while dancing through an infinite stream of scheduling challenges
- Communicate interview details to candidates, ensuring they have all necessary information
- Coordinate travel arrangements and expense reimbursement for candidates as necessary
- Manage communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process
- Send interview reminders to candidates before their scheduled interviews
- Follow up with interviewers to collect interview feedback
- Help to ensure that candidate status remains updated within our applicant tracking system
- Diligently drive the interview process forward across dozens of candidates per day
- Maintain rejections and rejection notifications
- Greet candidates, escort them to conference rooms, and handle last minute issues
- Create an exceptional, high-touch, “best in class” candidate experience from start to finish
- Assist with candidate on boarding process: including background checks, paperwork and orientations
- Increase our recruitment focused marketing presence across a variety of social media channels
- Assist in the creation and refinement of job descriptions for all the open positions
- Post jobs across a variety of websites
- Track internal referrals and develop our referral program
- Help scale recruiting operations to keep up with our hiring goals
- Build and document new recruiting processes as needed
- Handle newly arising, unstructured tasks and challenges
What you need to be successful
- Awe inspiring organizational skills and follow-through to provide exceptional candidate experiences
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership across wide-ranging responsibilities
- Passion and energy level to handle complex multitasking with grace and high adaptability
- Demonstrated ability to invent and implement business processes in rapid fashion
- Relevant professional experience, preferably in a high tech start-up environment
- Impeccable attention to detail, and fast learning curve Integrity and discretion while handling confidential information
- Track record of getting things done
- Exceptional writing skills
- Rock solid office skills
Mixpanel is the world’s most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. We currently analyze over 15 billion actions every month, sent to our servers from over 12,000 companies. We’re highly profitable, well financed, and evolving with breathtaking speed. And we have go karts!
We pay a competitive salary, provide full benefits, and will cover relocation expenses to San Francisco.
• Mixpanel has been profitable since Feb, 2012.
• We've raised $12M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.