Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data. Today, we currently analyze over billions of actions every single month from our customers.
- B.A/B.S or M.S. in any category
- 5+ years of professional recruiting experience (strong preference towards start-up experience)
- Ability to conduct cross functional pre-screens to identify top candidates for further interviews
What we care about:
Sourcing quality candidates. In our experience, this is the hardest part of recruiting. Getting someone great to talk to you - and then to get them in the door - is really difficult. We're looking for someone to source like crazy.
The right person for this role loves sourcing. They love the hunt, the research aspect, the sell -- everything. It's the bread and butter of the role.
You will also be responsible for managing the interview process for each candidate to make sure they have an excellent experience.
You will be doing things like:
- Figuring out creative ways to source Solutions candidates that gain MP a competitive advantage
- Ability to generate a high volume and high quality candidate pipeline under very tight timelines.
- Keeping tabs on the interview process for each candidate to make sure they have an excellent experience
- We want someone who can figure out how to get applicants knocking down our door, not someone who just wants to spam Linkedin.
What we don't care about:
- University recruiting. We're just not ready for this yet. We've tried it before, but we have to build out the team a bit more before we can support bringing on people who are fresh out of college.
- Hackathons and going to events. This we have also tried. It's always the same group of people, and everyone is trying to hire them. We think it's a waste of time.
How we work:
- Recruiters are embedded within the team they recruit for. This lets them work closely with the hiring manager and better understand the team they are hiring for.
- We are making a strong push to hire recruiters for every part of the organization.
- We have just over 40 employees so this is a great opportunity to join a small team. Our office is in downtown San Francisco (4th & Market).
- Our rapidly growing list of (2,200+) paying customers include: Amazon, eBay, Intuit, AutoDesk, Open Table, Salesforce; and innovative startups including Dropbox, Path, Airbnb, Braintree, Jawbone, CutTheRope, Khan Academy, Lyft and Klout.
- We've raised capital from top-tier investors in Silicon Valley: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, Keith Rabois from Square, Marc Benioff from Salesforce, Max Levchin from Slide/Paypal, and Michael Birch from Bebo.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.