Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. We currently analyze over 10 billion actions every single month from our customers.
We are looking for the best solutions architects in the world to join our team. Our Solutions Architects are some of the most dynamic folks in the industry and get to wear a lot of hats in our busy start-up. Broadly defined, it will be your job to help our customers use Mixpanel succesfully. This is an intentionally broad definition. As a Solutions Architect, you'll need to be ready for anything. You'll spend lots of time working with customers in different ways: planning data tracking strategies for their products, leading training operations, and answering technical questions about Mixpanel. The solutions team also plays an important role as Mixpanel evangelists. On any given day you might find yourself in a strategic discussion with the CMO of a Fortune 500 company or just figuring out how many pizzas it takes to satisfy the 40 customers who just RSVP'd for your Q&A session.
- At least 3 years of work experience (any industry)
- True passion for interfacing and helping customers directly
- Superb writing skills
- The ability to listen.
- You should be able to figure out the question behind the question to anticipate what the customers need even before they realize it.
We pay a competitive salary, provide full benefits, and will cover relocation expenses to San Francisco.
- Mixpanel has been profitable since Feb, 2012.
- We've raised $12M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.