Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. We currently analyze over 10 billion actions every single month from our customers.
We are looking for Account Managers to work with our high volume customers. The Account Manager’s job will be to grow revenue across an assigned set of existing customers by understanding their needs, working with them to improve their implementations, and identifying new opportunities for Mixpanel within their organization.
A successful candidate will posses:
- Strong sales instincts with proven competency in consultative selling.
- Prior experience excelling in a sales role with a quota.
- Consistently deliver aggressive revenue expansion – commitment to the number and to deadlines.
- Ability to identify new sales opportunities selling within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Have a strong record of owning, building, and growing trusted relationships with executives, engineers, and product managers at technology organizations. We are looking for between one and five years experience.
- Be passionate about customer service. Account Managers are the most important representatives of the Mixpanel brand, and a successful candidate will show how they have consistently surprised and delighted their customers and clients.
- Be a great listener and communicator. Account Managers have to be able to clearly and quickly connect the dots between a customer’s needs and Mixpanel’s capabilities.
- Superb writing skills.
We pay a competitive salary, provide full benefits, and will cover relocation expenses to San Francisco.
- Mixpanel has been profitable since Feb, 2012.
- We've raised $12M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.