Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data. Today, we currently analyze over 24 billion actions every single month from our customers.
We are looking for an analytically minded, ambitious professional to join our Sales Operations team. As an early member of the Sales Operations team, you will have the unique opportunity to guide sales strategy at a high growth, analytically-driven start-up.
What you will do:
- Develop and refine criteria for strategic target accounts. Research and strategically prioritize accounts to create target account lists.
- Run management reporting. Report on significant changes and trends which could result in material impacts on the company.
- Provide support for and collaborate with the sales team to drive improvement in internal sales processes.
- Build business cases weighing the pros and cons of alternatives to assist with business decisions.
- 2 - 3 years previous work experience in similar roles (consulting, research, private equity, etc.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Sound business knowledge
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently
- Bachelor degree in business related subjects like economics, statistics, industrial engineering etc., from a top tier institute
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, SQL and Mixpanel products
- 4 years experience in similar roles
- 2 years experience presenting your findings and recommendations to others
- Master’s degree in business related subjects
- Comfort / familiarity with running and writing Python scripts
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Outstanding time management with strong organizational skills
- Mixpanel has been profitable since Feb, 2012.
- We've raised $12M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Throughout the interview process, a common question we get is: "So, what's Mixpanel's culture like?"
- Data driven - we're an analytics company and so we live and breathe by what the numbers tell us. We try to measure everything - it's who we are!
- Transparency - we strive to be really open and upfront with how we build our company. For example, the whole company knows how much revenue we make at any time.
- Speed is really important at Mixpanel. Being fast is an essential part of every experience at Mixpanel: from building products to finding solutions to customer problems to responding to potential new hires.
- Customer experience - our hope is to have the best customer support experience in the world. We'll do anything for our customers.
- Geeky - we're geeky people so don't be surprised when you come in.
- Education - we believe a big reason people quit their jobs is because they've stopped learning. Our goal is to provide resources for people in our company to keep challenging themselves and to be able to learn new things every day.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.