Software Engineer, Front-end
Are you hungry? For burritos? For creating streamlined and responsive web and mobile experiences that make people want to come back again and again? We have both.
As a front-end engineer at EAT Club, you will be responsible for bringing great design to life through our web user interface and mobile platform. You will work closely with a small team of fellow engineers, our product manager Art and designer Ted. Some specific projects you may work on include:
- Improve how customers give us feedback and see the change
- Create an interactive platform for customers to influence the menu
- Deliver personalized dish recommendations
- Help customers discover food that's popular among their colleagues
- Breath life into the mobile app experience
You will work primarily on our front-end user interface and mobile platform, but are comfortable diving into Python code and jumping into the database to diagnose and fix issues. You are a front-end developer who wants to know every facet of the stack.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiarity with Python or enthusiasm to learn
- Working understanding of SQL
- iOS and/or Android app development experience
- Comfortable using a shell/linux environment
- Experience with e-Commerce systems
- Experience with Django framework
- Love of food
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
Compensation for this position includes a competitive salary, stock options, and health/vision/dental insurance. Perks include an endless stream of food samples as well as Nerf toys and foam rockets in the office. EAT Club is growing rapidly, so there is significant potential to grow with the business!