Dstillery has spent the last 5 years focused on building the most powerful audience targeting technology available in the market. We are now looking for a creative UX Product Manager to take our products to the next level by improving the way customers interact with them. The key responsibility for this position will be to lead the creation of a consistent user experience for all touch points with our customers. The UX Product Manager will work closely with designers, developers, and other product managers to come up with and implement innovative ideas.
• Work with Product Managers to develop user personas, user stories, wireframes, and requirements to implement new user interface features in a clean, consistent, and usable way
• Define, develop, and document user interface design, interaction requirements/specifications, and standards.
• Gather and analyze data to drive business and design decisions to optimize the performance of new and existing UI features and page frameworks.
• Work closely with developers to bring concepts to life in production systems
• Work with Analytics team on data visualizations.
• Advocate the importance of UX across the company.
• Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of work experience in User Experience, Interface Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture.
• Passion for user experience and design.
• Strong understanding of modern web practices/responsive design to create an efficient user experience.
• Ability to produce appropriate sketches, wireframes, navigation models, diagrams, etc. in an iterative, agile environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to help define feature requirements
• Ad tech or ad agency experience
• Experience with data visualization technologies such as D3